Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Fat Man's Beef Jerky Review

Until recently, I wasn't a beef jerky fan. Then one of my co-workers had some, so I tried it, and instantly was hooked. When I came across Fat Man's Beef Jerky, I was instantly drawn to how many different flavors they had. I actually was sent all of them! Since I was sent so many, of course I shared with my co-workers. We all have a love for Beef Jerky!

About:"Fatman’s Beef Jerky is founded on years of experience in the beef industry. Rick Robey was in the cattle business and meat packing business in Eastern New Mexico for over 25 years and knows the beef business well. He has used that expertise to bring this exciting, flavorful product to market at a competitive price. Rick also understands the value of hometown customer service… when you place Fatman’s Beef Jerky in your store, you will experience it first hand.

Flavors:
Sweet & Spicy
Teriyaki
Original
Red Chile
Salt & Pepper
Jalapeno Lime
Lemon Pepper
Maple and Brown Sugar
Cowboy Style
Green Chile
Habanero
Cajun
Barbeque
and Chipolte
My favorites? Red Chile, Chipolte, Green Chile, Jalapeno Lime, and Sweet and Spicy. I kept all the spicy ones for me if you couldn't already tell. Fat Man's Beef Jerky is definitely different than any other Jerky I've ever tried. I've only tried plain, and I really enjoyed that there were many different flavors for me to choose from. I like having a low carb, great tasting snack. I'm so glad I was able to have the chance to try this jerky!

You can follow them on twitter, and facebook. Check them out today!!!


Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment