Thursday, February 27, 2014

GoodOnYa Bar Review

The GoodOnYaBar contains no soy, dairy, or gluten, it’s fat free and is high in fiber and iron. It’s also 76% raw. The GoodOnYa Bar comes in 4 flavors: The Breakfast Bar, Peanut Butter Honey, Superhero, and Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate. Their motto is "every ingredient matters". If you want to read more about the bars, click here, it's a great story!

A little blurb taken from the website: "" This nutrition bar is unlike any other on the market. Our motto is “Every Ingredient Matters” because every single thing that goes into each organic nutrition bar has a nutritional purpose. This is real food. It’s food from nature. We have been so conditioned to look at the #’s in the nutritional panel that we have ignored what the actual ingredients are! We have ignored what we are eating! Some people comment that our bar has too much fat. A cup of almonds has 47g of fat. And you can buy cookies that are “fat free”. We don’t argue with nature. It’s not about the #’s, it’s about WHAT you are eating."

Superhero Bar: I haven't tried this yet, but it will definitely be my go-to bar over the weekend. I gave one of these bars to my friend, and she called up and raved about it. She said she had it for her morning breakfast on the way into work, and she was completely full until lunch time. She really liked the name of the bar too. She said it was different, but gave her lots of energy, so the name worked out quite well. I wish I had this this morning, I needed the energy.

Peanut Butter Honey Bar: I really enjoyed this bar. You could taste the peanut butter and the honey in every single bite. I'm glad I was sent this one instead of the chocolate (not a huge chocolate fan). 10.4grams of protein in this bar. I had this on my way to an interview yesterday. I was feeling kind of "blah" during lunch, and whatever I ate wasn't doing it for me. I luckily had this bar with me and it was gone very fast.

Here are some facts about each of the bars:
Breakfast bar:
Non GMO
No Soy
No Dairy
74% Raw
8g Protein Good Iron
Good Fiber
Gluten Free
Grain Free

Superhero bar:
Non GMO
No Soy
No Dairy
100% Raw Gluten Free
Grain Free
Single Source Maca

Peanut Butter Chocolate bar:
Non GMO
No Soy
No Dairy
54% Raw
10g Bio-available Protein
Good Fiber
Grain Free
Gluten Free

And the Peanut Butter Honey bar:
Non GMO
No Soy
No Dairy
58% Raw
10g Bio-available Protein Good Fiber
Grain Free
Gluten Free

Again the motto "every ingredient matters". You can find them on facebook, or twitter. Check them out today!
Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment