Thursday, February 6, 2014

Mouth Party Caramel Review

Are you looking for a nice valentines day present that isn't chocolate? Mouth Party Caramels may be a good idea for you! About?
5 simple ingredients = pure magic. Butter, cream, sugar, corn syrup, and vanilla are the foundation of all that we create. We add natural oils, Fleur de Sel sea salt, Guittard chocolates, and other ingredients to create the flavors you have come to love. Our products are nut-free, gluten-free, and trans fat-free.
We cook our caramel in small batches on a 10-burner gas range. The caramel is then poured into trays and left to cool overnight. We lovingly cut the caramel by hand into 1” squares the following day. Our OMG! and other chocolate covered caramels are then blanketed by a fountain of chocolate as they travel through Eloise ‘Weezie’ the enrober. We ultimately run every caramel through ‘Bessie’, our 1942 Forgrove wrapping machine for the finishing touch.
Once wrapped, our caramels are packaged by hand for our wholesale and retail customers. We process every order on a first come first serve basis and because our caramels are made fresh to order, we keep very little back stock on hand.
We use the highest quality, natural ingredients, with no added preservatives to create this transcendent experience in caramel. Subsequently, our products are perishable, retaining their freshness for 12 weeks unrefrigerated. The shelf life can increase significantly by refrigerating them in airtight bags.


I received a heart shaped box with some yummy caramels inside. I was going to just try one and then share, but then I ended up eating them all. I have two types of sweets that I cannot not eat.... fudge and caramels.
10% of the profits are given to a variety of cancer research organizations. To see which organizations they give to, click here. I was searching the website the other day since I'm completely out, and since you can pay with paypal, I'm so incredibly tempted to buy a few more, and won't be surprised if I do in a few days.. but now knowing about how they give back to cancer organizations... I definitely have to. My father is in remission right now, and since one of the organizations is: The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society... I'm all for buying.

They have a variety of different caramel flavors:
Sea Salt (popular)
Original
Caramel Crunch
Chocolate
Dark Chocolate Raspberry
Mint
and much more.

You can either buy individually or in gift bags/boxes. Check them out today on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. Purchase some great caramels, and support a great cause while you're at it!


Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment