Monday, February 3, 2014

Nutridel Cookies Review

" NUTRIDEL is an artisan, gourmet cookie, made by hand in small batches with all-natural, earth-loving high quality ingredients. Our cookies contain no animal or dairy products. They are baked to perfection, and the result is a crispy, crunchy snack you can enjoy any time with guilt-free pleasure!
The brand is a concoction of the words “NUTRItious” and “DELicious”, exactly what our cookies represent. Our products are 100% natural, contain no additives, preservatives, artificial colorings, flavorings or sweeteners of any kind. They are loaded with seeds, grains, nuts, fiber and sweetened with a touch of molasses."


Nutridel has four flavors:
Oatmeal
Flaxeed
Pecan
Almond


let's start off with Oatmeal. This is my favorite. I love all things oatmeal.
I've never had a flaxseed cookie before... It was quite good. Instead of eating it plain, I put it in my morning breakfast yogurt.. I was quite impressed!!
I actually just had the almond cookie this morning with yogurt. I'm a definite fan.
This Pecan cookie is the only one I haven't tried yet. I'm looking forward to it though!

Each of the cookies are:
Cholesterol Free
Good source of iron
Free of Dairy/Egg
Preservative Free


They also contain lots of dietary fiber. Both the oatmeal and the flaxseed contain 5grams of fiber, and the pecan and almond cookies contain 3grams of dietary fiber. Instead of eating the cookies plain, you can crumble them on top of your yogurt or ice cream, spreading your favorite topping on them (nutella, peanut butter, chocolate sauce), top them with apple or bananas and then put honey on top! You can pretty much eat the cookie however you'd like.

Right now they sell them in California, Illinois, Maryland, Nevada, and Washington. If they aren't sold near you, you can also buy them online. They are a healthy cookie choice. Find them today on Facebook, and twitter.


Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment