Thursday, February 20, 2014

Paleonola Granola Review

By far one of the best granola's I've ever tried. Paleonola's Mission: PALEONOLA is determined to provide the highest quality grain-free snacks to our consumers using simple, all-natural ingredients. As our business continues to grow and expand we promise to never compromise our quality and to always provide a product that uses only what Mother Nature has given us.

I don't really follow the Paleo diet, however, I've tried a lot of products that are Paleo and have been very impressed. Read the story behind Paleonola here. EXPERIENCE PALEONOLA… PALEONOLA is not your average granola. Traditional granola's are filled with 90% oats and are made with ingredients like canola oil, cane sugar, soy lecithin and other additives that diminish and in some cases even ruin our intention of trying to eat healthy. We believe people deserve more from the foods they choose. Our signature blend of hearty nuts and seeds will give you the look and feel of traditional granola without the heavy carbohydrate load and sugar crash you'll find elsewhere. Instead our nutrient dense ingredients and healthy fats will provide YOU with sustained energy that will allow you to perform better in every aspect of your lives. We believe your health starts with YOU and we encourage you to take responsibility by demanding higher quality products. Luckily, if you've made your way here, you're off to a great start. Experience Paleonola today!

Paleonola is made with
Almonds
Pepitas
Sunflower Seeds
Walnuts
Pecans
Coconut
Flax
and Dried Fruit

Paleonola is:
Gluten Free
Soy Free
Dairy Free
Pure


I tried the Original. I tried it over yogurt and instantly fell in love. I literally brought the bag to work with me and had it every morning for breakfast on top of my yogurt. Absolutely amazing.
For 1 full bag it's 8.99, but completely worth every penny. There are other flavors that they offer as well. You can find them here. I'm really hoping my Whole Foods has them, because I really want to try the Maple Pancake Flavor. That just sounds delightful. Check out the Nutrition Facts:
1g of sodium, hardly any carbs.. the calorie count is just perfect.. I mean this is just a perfect snack. Are you interested in reaching out to Paleonola to learn more? You can find them on:
Facebook
Twitter
and Instagram.
Or you can check out their website, or go to a Whole Foods near you and try them yourself!


Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment