Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Pine Brothers Throat Drops Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I've tasted many throat drops in the past, but Pine Brothers definitely stand out to me. I recieved the cherry flavor, and I really like them. I've been experiencing cold like symptoms, and had a bit of a sore throat last week. I tried the soft drops and was quite shocked at how they tasted. Most throat drops that are cherry or any other flavor have a distinct flavor to them. Almost too cherry if you know what I mean. Not Pine Brothers. They have the cherry taste, but it's definitely not over powering.

Read all about the Pine Brothers story here. It's always fun reading about products and how they came about! Right now Pine Brothers has three different flavors of the soft throat drops:
Wild Cherry
Licorice
and Natural Honey
In 2015-2016 they will be coming out with a Lemon-Citrus flavor. Each package is gluten free and only has 5 calories per drop. They come in either a bag or a small twist off container (like you see above). Uses: For temporary relief of minor discomfort and protection of irritated areas in sore mouth and sore throat. I can tell you it definitely cleared my throat up. You can buy these on amazon, kroger, cvs, and other places.If you're looking for a soothing throat drop, try out Pine Brothers today!. You can find them on:
facebook
Twitter
and Pinterest

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment