Sunday, February 16, 2014

We Love Colors Review

We Love Colors is a unique clothing company founded in 2003 as a family-run business. We offer the best selection of colors in tights, leggings, fishnets, socks and dancewear, and more! We have items for women, children, and men from kids to plus sizes. We Love Colors is currently offering over 50 solid colors and 13 hand dyed splash colors. We hope you enjoy our colors and find your own unique expression with We Love Colors apparel.

I love tights and leggings. All winter long I've been wearing them under skirts for work. I love how there are many different types and colors of leggings and tights, and they make each outfit for me look more unique. When I came across We Love Colors, I wanted to try one of theirs out! Lucky for me, I was sent a pair of leggings.
I received Navy Blue. Which is pretty awesome, since i have a few navy blue shirts and light blue shirts in my closet. They also go great with my khaki skirt. I don't have brown boots, but I have my gray uggs, so a perfect outfit is definitely in store!


We Love Colors has over 50 colors to choose from. They also have a widespread range of products. Some of the products they offer are:
Tights
Leggings
Fishnet pantyhose
Socks
Gloves
Mini Dresses
Plus size Hoisery
Much more click here


Right now you can get 25% off fishnets by using this link.

They also have items for men and children as well. Also, again there are over 50+ colors to choose from:
Click here to see what the colors look like on legs.

We Love Colors are stylish and fun! You can order online or by phone. Check them out today. Go wild and crazy, pick out a color that suits you and set your own fashion statement!
Find them on facebook, and twitter.


Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment