Thursday, March 27, 2014

Canyon Bakehouse Review

Canyon Bakehouse is a dedicated gluten-free bakery located in Loveland, Colorado. We recognize the need for great-tasting, gluten-free products that combine great flavor with soft texture and healthy ingredients.
Canyon Bakehouse opened for business in November 2009, making gluten free bread for the Rocky Mountain Region of Whole Foods. We have experienced fast growth as the word has spread about our delicious and nutritious breads. We are now available across the country in over 1,000 stores.
Our mission at Canyon Bakehouse is to create Delicious and Nutritious Gluten-Free Breads that the Whole Family will enjoy. Our unique varieties have been specifically created to bring the distinctive flavor and texture of "regular" bread to those adhering to a gluten free diet.


Bread. I'm always asked to buy some bread at the store, and I'm always looking for different breads for my boyfriend to try. Canyon Bakehouse sent me a few loaves to try! The products they have to offer:
7-grain bread
Cinnamon Raisin
Mountain White
Deli Rye Style
Rosemary & Thyme Focaccia
Hamburger/Hotdog Bugs
and Cranberry Crunch Muffins


I received the 7 grain and the cinnamon raisin. I love all things cinnamon raisin. This was amazing. We had it with breakfast last weekend. When I was younger I would always have some sort of cinnamon raisin bread or bagel when I was visiting my grandparents. This bread brought back some memories. My boyfriend has been using the 7-grain for lunch this week.
My boyfriend really wants me to make something for dinner Sunday night that incorporates the Focaccia. He's really anxious to try it. I got some sundried tomato dipping sauce to make from another review I did. This will be a good idea to make use for the focaccia.
It's almost warm season! We grill a lot and have people over. Hamburger/Turkey burgers are a big hit. Right now the buns are in the freezer, but as soon as we start grilling, these will definitely get in some good use.

Canyon Bakehouse also has recipes for use of the products. I really want to try the 7-Grain Breakfast Sandwich and French Toast Bread Pudding. Do they sell their products near you? Connect with Canyon Bakehouse on facebook and twitter.

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment