Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Fragrant Jerky Review

Fragrant Jerky is the only Singapore Bak Kwa specialty shop in the United States. It's made fresh daily , flame-grilled to perfection individually by hand and then sold on the premise.
Fragrant Jerky comes in a variety of different flavors:
Original Flavor Pork Jerky
Spicy Flavor Jerky
Original Flavor Bacon Jerky
Original Flavor Minced Pork Coin Jerky
Original Flavor Tender Beef Jerky
Spicy Flavor Tender Beef Jerky
Black Pepper Tender Beef Jerky
Lemongrass Tender Beef Jerky

I'm sure you're curious to know what Bak Kwa is. Find out here! Very informative!

I received their Singapore-Style BBQ Pork Jerky. I shared this with work. Some of the feedback I received:
"I could easily eat this in between some bread and cose-slaw. I'd make it into a jerky sandwich"
"This is so great. It's so sweet, do you have anymore?"
"I love the bbq flavor taste to it. I could eat this all day long"


I like how the jerky comes. In a huge sheet and you can cut down to portion size and still have leftovers. I would definitely eat this in part of a sandwich too with some other toppings, although it is good to eat on your own. It's different, but definitely has my vote. I love the bbq taste to it, and it's very moist and tender. I definitely think you should give it a try.
You can find Fragrant Jerky on the web, or on facebook and twitter.

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment