Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Kitchen Fusion Review

"Kitchen Fusions is a foodie's paradise for those who love great food and like to share those great tastes with friends and family. Is there anything better to share with those you care about than a seat at your table? We are a small American manufacturer with a diverse offering of unique products to tantalize your taste buds. We produce all of our products in our facility that is certified organic by QCS and regularly inspected by the Department of Agriculture. We pride ourselfs on using all natural ingredients purchased from companies here in the US.read more here

Kitchen Fusions offers four different brands:
Instant Gourmet
Fusion Flavors
Jodie's Kitchen
& Autumn Harvest

I received something from instant gourmet and something from fusion flavors.
Instant Gourmet are unique spice blends. The Original. No salt and no silicone. I'm always looking for spices that don't contain salt. This is good for meats, fish, eggs, veggies, and soups. It can be used as a rub or just a seasoning. I used this on top of my veggies the other day. It's always nice to add some kind of flavor to plain foods. My boyfriend and I plan to use this more as the weather starts getting nicer. We plan to grill out a lot, and this is going to be perfect on our grilled chicken. I can't wait to try this as a marinade. Check out the other instant gourmet spices here.
Sundried Tomato Asiago Herb Olive Oil Dip. I am a huge fan of Sundried tomatoes, and I'm also a huge fan of asiago. Combined they are just as good. I made this the other day when we were having some guests over, and we had some pita bread to dip into it. There were no complaints. It was gone very fast. It's really easy to make too! Not only is it good for a dip, but also as a marinade for your fish/poultry. Check out the other fusion flavors here.

If you are into baking breads, then Autumn Harvest Brand is what you're looking for. There are so many different flavors and different products for you to chose from with Kitchen Fusions. Do they sell any of the products near you? If you're not sure what to make with the spices, or you just want to spice up your cooking, try out any of the recipes they have to offer here. I've really enjoyed trying out the products I received. Check out Kitchen Fusions today.

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment