Saturday, March 8, 2014

Kale Factory Review

Our New York Naturals kale chips and snacks are handmade by us in Brooklyn, NY with the highest quality ingredients. Amy Hamberry first started making them in the New York Naturals health food store on Flatbush Avenue in 2008. Customers loved them, and pretty soon the demand was so great, Amy and her husband Joe decided to close the store and open The Kale Factory facility in Crown Heights, Brooklyn neighborhood where we make them today.
Our company is "The Kale Factory" and right now, our only brand is "New York Naturals".
New York Naturals snacks are raw, vegan, kosher, dairy-free, gluten-free and Paleo friendly. They are dehydrated slowly at temperatures below 115 degrees so they are packed with enzymes and nutrients. Our kale chips and snacks are high in vitamin K and A, iron and fiber. That's Amy to the left at the Blooming Hill farm, one of the local farms we get our kale from.

Good for you? Yes. Different? Yes. Addictive? Yes. Too many flavors to choose from? Not at all! That's the fun in it. I remember the first time I tried Kale Chips. My mom made them when I was home visiting in December. I had heard of Kale before, but never really tried it. She roasted some kale for us, and let's just say I ate it all. I couldn't stop going back to the kitchen. I was obsessed. I tried making it myself when I got back home, but I failed.. I burnt it. When I had the chance to try all the delicious Kale Chips from the Kale Factory I was very excited. Who would've thought there'd be so many different kale flavors out there?
I'll be honest. I was more into the kale chips then I was the crackers. I gave the crackers to my supervisor though and she actually loved them. The sweet chipotle was gone before the day was over. The dill, she took home to share.

My favorite of the chips so far has to be the spicy miso. I apologize there is no picture of that one, but I brought it to work and ate it all before I remembered to snap a photo.

Then there is the Greenola.. and it's just like "granola". It's completely different, but definitely good. Crazy thing? You can eat it plain, or you can put milk over it. I haven't tried the milk yet, but I'm going to try it!

I'm really glad I had the chance to try something different. I really enjoy Kale. I wish I was able to make it to perfection at my house.. practice makes perfect. Thank you to the Kale Factory, for giving me the opportunity to try more Kale! I think everyone should try this. First time for everything!


Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment