Thursday, March 27, 2014

Real McCoy Snax Review

What would you do if you came home to this many boxes on your front porch? My boyfriend had a fit, but I was quite excited to open them all up. What was inside? Real McCoy Snax. The goodness of whole grain brown rice and sesame seeds are cooked into each chip giving the Real McCoy's Rice Chips a very unique taste and appearance." There are three types of snax:
Rice Puffs
Rice Chips
and Bulgur Wheat Chips


The puffs are wonderful. There are Vermont White Cheddar, Jalapeno Cheddar, and Hatch Chile. I'm a huge fan of the Jalapeno and Chili ones. I love anything with a "kick" to it. The jalapeno ones stay in my office and I need a new bag already! My boyfriend is a fan of the cheddar. He loves puffs.
The rice chips: Sweet & Spicy, Worcester & Chives and Original Sea Salt. My absolute favorite out of the chips besides the Jalapeno puffs are the sweet and spicy rice chips. I don't think there's enough bags to go around for those (and I have a lot). My boyfriend and I finished off one bag together in a day. They are THAT good.
Last but not least the Wheat Bulger chips: Pico de gallo and Sea salt. Bulgur wheat is created from an ancient process of sprouting grains, over 4000 year old process The sea salt could use a little more salt, but it's great with some dips, and the pico de gallo is another favorite.

The Rice Chips and the Rice Puffs are Gluten Free. The rice chips and the wheatberry chips are vegan. You can buy them on amazon. You can visit them on facebook and twitter.

All I have to say is thank you to Real Mccoy Snax for the generous samples. You have made myself, my boyfriend, my friends and co-workers very happy. We have enough snax to last us a long time. I'm very happy to continue snacking on them. They are very, very, very good.

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment