Sunday, March 9, 2014

SteviaSmart Review

Stevia is much sweeter than sugar, but it's quite good. I received a few different products to try from SteviaSmart. What is Stevia? "Stevia is of the Composite family, related to lettuce, marigold and chicory. It was "Officially" discovered in the late 19th century by Dr. Moises Santiago Bertoni. He was given samples of the plant and he reported that "one small piece of the leaf will keep the mouth sweet for an hour". He named the plant Stevia Rebuadiani Bertoni in honor of a Paraguayan chemist name Rebaudi. Bertoni found that the Guarani Indians had been using the leaves of the plant to sweeten bitter teas and as a sweet treat.

What are some of the benefits of Stevia?
Sugarless
No Calories
100% natural
Flavor Enhancer
Prevents Cavities
Recommended for people with diabetes.

I used it in my ice tea this weekend. I don't like drinks plain, and it gave it more sweetness, just what I needed!
I don't chew gum, but my friends will like this! this will give you fresh breath! Chewing this gum instead of others will help with cavity prevention. Scientific research proves that regular use SteviaDent Gum with xylitol and stevia may help: Reduce dental cavities by as much as 80%, Reduces earaches in children by as much as 40%. Decreases plaque formation and adhesion. Cuts off dental acid attacks, Harden tooth enamel Repairs small emerging cavities.
I'm excited to put some of this in my water.. give it a cherry taste! It's different and I always like to find new ways to flavor my drinks. It's a different flavor stevita then the original.
I love tea. This was a great surprise in my package. It's wisdom tea, and the flavor is lemon. It can heal the soul and energize the body. One of it's benefits: suppressing appetite.It also protects against stress. I've been having a lot of stress lately. I am saving this until allergy season. It helps fight that too. It will be pollen time before we know it. I'm really excited to try this tea!

SteviaSmart has so many different products to choose from. Browse the website, see what you'd like. I'll definitely be coming back once Allergy Season starts for the tea. They accept all credit cards and paypal. You can find them on facebook and twitter. I'm glad I was able to try something different. It's been a great experience. I have some stevia packets left! I'm going to save them when family comes at the end of the month.


Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment