Friday, March 21, 2014

Tillamook Country Smoker Jerky Review

Jerky, Jerky, and more Jerky. That's what I'm obsessed with these days. I really have been enjoying trying out new jerky and sharing it with all of you! This Jerky comes from Tillamook Country Smoker. , or the nickname TCS jerky!
They have a great story, read it here. I'm actually eating the Jerky right now as we speak.

This is my favorite. It's really hard to choose, but since I actually ate one of the bags in one sitting, this is definitely my favorite. Old Fashioned Beef Jerky. The jerky is all natural, 97% fat free, gluten free, no msg added, only 80 calories per serving, 7g of carbs, 10 grams of protein and really good. Normally I share my jerky. Not this time. This is all for me!
Sea Salt and Pepper. This is my boyfriends favorite. I haven't tried it, and I doubt I will. He ate half of one pack last night, and the 2nd will be gone before the weekend is over. He is very picky when it comes to flavor, and if he enjoys this one, well he can have it all!
Teriyaki. This is a guilty pleasure of mine too. I love all things Teriyaki. SO incredibly good. Teriyaki will be the last bag I have left. I might hold onto it for awhile, although I doubt that will happen. This is very addicting Jerky. The best part... other jerky's I've tried have been a bit too salty. Not with these. Jerky literally has become my favorite snack.

Other flavors of the All Natural Jerky: Honey Glazed
Smoked Jalapeno (i really wish i could try this)
more check them out here


They also have beef steak nuggets, soft/tender style, meat sticks, sausage, jerky chew, nuts, gear, and gift packs. So many choices to choose from!

Go over to the website, buy some tasty jerky. Or you can find them on Facebook and Twitter.

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment