Thursday, March 13, 2014

True Lemon Review

We deliver real fruit taste because we’re made from the real fruit! Made with real lemons, limes, oranges, and grapefruit, our products are 100% all-natural and contain no artificial ingredients, colors, sweeteners, preservatives, gluten or sodium. Just authentic, fresh-squeezed taste that’s easy, convenient, and anything but delicious! Perfect for use in your water, tea, beverages, or in any dish that needs a burst of citrus taste!
How are Products Chosen for True Lemon?
All True products are 100% natural with no artificial ingredients or sweeteners, preservatives,sodium or gluten. True Lemon’s ingredients are the same as found in a lemon: Citric Acid, Lemon Juice, Lemon Oil and Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C).

I love putting mixes into my water. It's still good for you, but it adds flavor. I received:
(all images taken from the website) I love having the variety of different flavors for my water. My favorite so far is Mango Orange. Some facts about true lemon:
No artificial sweeteners
0 calories for unsweetened
10 calories for sweetened
non-gmo
100% natural ingredients
100% convenient


They also have a line of baking items. This was new to me and I'm excited to try them out!
Click here to see how you can use these. There are recipes availible!
Did you know you can bake with true lemon as well? I didn't! True Lemon is sold in over 14,000 grocery stores. You can also purchase online at www.truelemonstore.com -- I am so incredibly excited to bake with True Lemon, Cook with True Lemon and drink True Lemon products! I take some of the flavors to work with me. I love being able to mix them up. I'll have mango peach first, and then pick something else. I even gave my co-worker the lemonade ones because she's a HUGE fan. I love how convenient they are, and they are truly great tasting.

Check them out on
facebook
twitter
or just visit their website.


Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment