Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Color Me Monthly Review

I don't know about you, but I'm not one to really go to the salon and get my nails done. I'd rather do it myself. I'm not the best nail painter in the world, but it's cheap and it looks as good as it can be. Color me Monthly is a subscription box that delivers a new nail polish color every month. I'm always looking for different ideas of gifts for my family and friends, and Color Me Monthly would be a perfect gift. Every month it's a surprise for what color you get!

"Color Me Monthly was founded by two sisters, Meghann and Caitlin, with the belief that high-quality doesn’t have to be high-priced. CMM’s mission is to provide environmentally responsible products with the focus on delivering quality ingredients rather than flashy marketing. Afterall, nail color should be safe, affordable, and fun!

For only 7$ a month a different color is mailed to you each month. Last month the color was Leprechauns Loot and this month it's Chiffon.
It's the perfect color for the start of spring! Color Me Monthly's nail polish is:

Non-toxic and carcinogen-free
Never tested on animals
Vegan
Eco-friendly
Made in the USA
Shipped FREE

You can choose different subscriptions for this box as well:
Color me half-yearly = $40 every 6 months
Color me monthly - $7 per month
Color me yearly - $75 a year
and remember SHIPPING IS FREE
If you signed up today and you want a color that has been previously put out, you can get that same one for just 9$

This would be a great gift for someone that loves to paint their nails. You do know that a lot of salons will let you bring in your own nail polish as well. Check out Color Me Monthly today. They are on facebook, twiiter, and instagram.


Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment