Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Gabriella Chocolate Review

Chocolate is actually not my favorite, however, I had the chance to try Garbriella's Chocolate Truffles, and all I can say is absolutely amazing. I apologize in advanced for not using my own photos. I tried them, and they were gone.

In February 2011, Nancy Byrne, an artisan chocolatier & classically-trained pastry chef, along with her husband, Mike Byrne, an award-winning sales professional, introduced Gabriella Chocolates & Confections. Basing its headquarters & production facility in Venice, Florida, Gabriella Chocolates & Confections established itself as a premium online retailer and wholesale confectioner.
Gabriella Chocolates & Confections offers the most decadent dessert confection called a Dessert Truffle… Your experience begins with a beautiful, round chocolate confection, about twice the size of a traditional chocolate truffle. But, there is nothing traditional about what you are about to sink your teeth into. Underneath that decadent chocolate shell, lies the creamiest, smoothest cake that you have ever tasted. It is so silky, that you can hardly believe it is cake, at all! Oh, but they are not done. Inside that sublime cake, you find an even more luscious delight…
a magnificently, rich filling!!
Each is a deliciously, unique creation produced with all-natural ingredients and no added preservatives*. Only the finest quality ingredients are used and all of the chocolate is imported from Germany.

So I received four different truffles to try. I have a feeling I know which ones I received, but since they weren't labeled, I'm just going to guess.
Mocha Dessert Truffle. The mocha taste is extremely strong, but extremely good. I actually started talking to someone after eating this and they asked me if I just had a coffee. I said nope, but close! A shell of Premium, European 60% Dark Chocolate, a swirl of crema-colored white chocolate and a whole coffee bean complete this treasure.

Chocolate Torte Truffle. Omg. Amazing. I actually tried this one at work today and I shared it with my co-workers. We cut it up in fours and each had a bite. So chocolaty, so yummy, I almost wish I didn't share.At the heart of our Chocolate Torte Dessert Truffle is rich, creamy Chocolate Italian Buttercream that has been embraced by sumptuous chocolate cake. We finished this one in our Premium, European 60% Dark Chocolate to better contrast the lovely bitterness of its crunchy cocoa nib coating.

Caramel Pecan Truffle. I haven't tried this one yet. This is the last one I have. I'm kind of saving it for a special occasion. I almost don't want to eat it because it looks so pretty. I also want to wait, because once I eat the last one, they are gone. I love all things caramel so I'm very, very excited. We have wrapped smooth chocolate cake around a sweet, creamy caramel center. Then, after drenching it in Premium, European 60% Dark Chocolate, it is rolled in crunchy, toasted pecans. One bite and you’ll be hooked!

Gabriella Chocolates also has a Spirited Collection. Here's the picture of that collection. I'm pretty sure I tried the Bailey's one. I love baileys and I love this one. I literally ate it in pieces to savour every moment of it.
I really want to try the tiramisu one.

Not only do they sell truffles, but they have many other treats for you to choose from. Some of the desserts they offer are:
Dark Chocolate Pretzels
Caramel Cashew Clusters
Toffee
Right now they have Chocolate Bunnies and Eggs for Easter

Their deserts are wrapped pretty. You can buy online and they even accept paypal! There is free shipping with an order of 60$ or more. These are perfect gifts, or just because desserts. The truffles are a definite recommendation from me. They are made with all natural ingredients. If you aren't sold just yet, go here and read the reviews. They all have 5 stars. 5 gold stars even! I'm so incredibly happy I had the chance to try such amazing truffles. Thank you to Gabriella Chocolates!


Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment