Wednesday, April 23, 2014

LunaGrown Review

I like jam during the spring and summer seasons. I don't know why, but I do. What I really want to do at some point is learn how to cook with Jam. I was sent two different kinds of jams from LunaGrown and so far I've tried one of them. The other I need to find time and actually cook with it. All LunaGrow products are hand made. They contain no artificial flavors, colors, or additives. They are also low in sugar.
I have tried the blueberry jam. It's so incredibly tasty. When I opened up the jar I saw all the blueberries in there as well. It's nice to see the actual texture of the jam and with this you also know it's been homemade.
I used it on toast.. but it's also good on pancakes, muffins, and anything else your creative mind wants to put it on.
I also received lemon marmalade. I haven't tried this yet, and I have never tried lemon jam before in my life. I'm really excited about this. I don't want to use it on bread or pancakes though, I want to use this for cooking. I want to find the perfect recipe to make with this marmalade. It's made with lemon, a dash of sugar and a hint of vanilla. There are recipes on the website and I really need to find the one that works for me. I'm really glad I was able to try a new jam that has been hand made. I'm really excited to do more with jam than just put it on toast. Go explore the website, it's very user friendly, and there's a lot of information about the jams that they carry.

Other jams that they offer are:
Apple Jam
Concord Grape
Cranberry Jam
Orange Marmalade
Pineapple Jam
Strawberry Jam
Rica Barreja

You can find LunaGrown in different parts of NY, or you can buy online. They are on facebook, twitter, and pinterest If you sign up for their newsletter, you'll automatically get 20% off your first online order, and be notified of other future promotions!


Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

1 comment:

  1. Their tomato Jams are also wonderful, both the red and green

    ReplyDelete