Friday, April 4, 2014

Qure Water Review

I haven't quite put a handle on what's different about this water than most with the taste, but I seriously will not drink tap water until all the Qure water bottles are gone.
QURE 9.5+ pH is made using our state of the art 9-stage purification and mineralization process which works by infusing meticulously purified pristine clean water through several layers of mineral beds composed of a blend of natural ionic alkaline minerals. We had finally developed QURE! And we are very happy with the result. We officially launched Qure Water in 2010.

The core belief: We believe that an active lifestyle, proper hydration and natural nutrition are the fundamental pillars to good health, happiness and a balanced life. We understand that good health and sustainability are predicated on the correct choices we make in our diet and lifestyle.

So what exactly is Qure Water? A combination of purified water and nature earth's ALKALINE materials. It has a Smooth taste and a stable alkaline pH of 9.5. You know when you were in science class you learned all about the pH scale? I don't ever recall sticking one of those sheets in water. This water is very tasty. The smooth taste is correct, but there's something else great about it and I wish I could describe it, but I can't. I guess you'll just have to taste it yourself! The picture below, taken from the website, explains the pH scale with Qure Water.
Why should you drink Qure water?
2 year shelf life
Infused with electrolytes
High quality ingredients
No preservatives
No calories
No sugar
Check out Qure faqs here

I was sent a pH tester to see differences in the pH levels, but low and behold I can't get it open for the life of me, therefore I am unable to show you what my findings were. I really wanted to show you tap water vs Qure water. You can go here and it will show you different types of water with the pH levels. Tap water only has a pH level of 7.
So if you're interested in Qure water now you must be wondering where you can get some! Click here and see if they sell Qure near you. If not sold near you, you can definitely buy it online. Either at the qure store, or on amazon. Qure Water is smooth tasting, great tasting, and it has a pH level of 9.5. It's definitely worth checking out! Find Qure water on
Facebook
twitter
and Youtube


Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment