Thursday, April 17, 2014

Rumiano Cheese Review

Rumiano Cheese Company is California's oldest family-owned cheese company, dedicated to the manufacture and distribution of the highest quality cheese. Our main focus is providing our customers with the utmost service and quality that we achieve by exceeding their expectations in all ways. Our success is measured by our loyalty to our employees and vendors and to the success of our customers.

If there's one thing I can't give up in life, it's cheese. Well give up with food. I love cheese, all sorts of cheese, and always looking to try new cheese. I was lucky enough to try Rumiano Cheese and I'm already a fan. I was given three free coupons so I could try some of their cheese. I gave one of the coupons to a co-worker and I have one left. I bought
Mild Cheddar block of cheese, and I think the next time I'll be buying cheese to put on sandwiches. I'm actually not so much of a cheddar fan, but I really enjoy this cheese. It's so smooth tasting and just captures all my taste buds. I brought it to work the other day with some crackers, and ended up just eating the cheese alone.

They offer natural and organic cheese. Some of the flavors they offer are:
Organic Colby
Organic Monterey Jack
Organic Pepper Jack
Organic Smoked Mozzarella
Find more here.


Here's a nice fact about Rumiano Cheese: Rumiano Cheese Company is proud to announce that they are the world's first non-GMO Project Verified cheese. They have recipes on the website where you can use their cheese to make some good foods. I should really check that out. I love cheese. I can't wait to go back to Whole Foods and get some more of their cheese. I'm telling you, it's that good! You can find them on:
facebook
twitter
youtube

I'm so happy I had a chance to try out another brand of one of my favorite foods. Check them out today!


Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment