Friday, April 11, 2014

Starbucks Blonde Roast Review

This past December for the holidays my parents bought my boyfriend and I a Keurig Machine. I'm literally in love with it. What I'm not a fan of though is how expensive the K-cups are. When I had the chance to accept the Starbucks
campaign from Bzzagent I jumped at the mission. I love Starbucks and I enjoy trying new coffee.
I received Starbucks Veranda Blonde Roast. It's actually quite good. I go to starbucks at least once a week, but it's normally just for frapps and lattes. I'm not a huge coffee goer since I can now make it myself and save the $$. The story behind the coffee:
in Latin America, coffee farms are often run by families, with their own homes on the same land where their coffee grows. We’ve sipped coffee with these farmers for decades, sitting on their verandas, overlooking the lush beauty of the coffee trees rolling out in the distance. Most times it was a lightly roasted coffee like this one. It took us more than 80 tries to get it right—mellow and flavorful with a nice softness.

It has a really smooth taste. I don't drink my coffee black, so after putting in some creamer and sugar substitute I took a big sip and was like "omg this is really good". It came at a perfect time too. My dad was visiting and he loves coffee. He must have had 4 cups of the blonde roast. It's very mellow, but it's definitely a coffee I could see myself drinking every morning if I drank coffee every morning. Thank you to Bzzagent for giving me a chance to try this coffee out!

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment