Friday, April 11, 2014

Tahana Confections Review

I'm obsessed with Caramels. I don't know what it is about them but whenever I go into Walgreens, I always grab 3 of the ones by the register because they are 3 for 99cents and they are just so good. I was browsing different caramel places i could write to and I came across Tahana Confections. What actually drew me to them first was that they are from Portsmouth, NH. My boyfriend is originally from NH and he has friends that live in Portsmouth. Why not try one of my favorite sweets and share with him and his friends/family?

Our caramels are handmade with the freshest ingredients, sourced locally when possible. Made with no preservatives, these caramels are slow-cooked to create luscious, creamy, and velvety-smooth bites. Add in some really cool flavors, and you've got a moment to remember. When you're looking for a treat for you or the perfect gift for someone else, Tahana caramels are always the right choice.

So I'm the type of person who doesn't put it in my mouth and just chew away. I like to enjoy every minute of the caramel. I put it in my mouth or I break it in pieces and I either suck on it for a long time or just put the little pieces in my mouth one by one to make the caramel experience last a bit longer.
The flavors that they sell:
Espresso
Vanilla
Salted
Chocolate Ganache with Sea Salt
Seasoned Spice
Coconut
They also sell sauces as well.

So far I've only tried the salted and the Ganache, so far I'm in love. I am saving the vanilla for last. They taste just like they sound. Amazing. You can buy them in different quantities/varieties. Check out their online store. I'll be in NH this summer, I'll have to ask if there's a store around so I can go buy some more of these treats. They are very, very, very addicting. Check out if they sell them near you.

Find them on Facebook, twitter and pinterest. If you're a caramel fan, then you most likely will love these as well!

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

1 comment:

  1. Using Car Rental 8 you can get the most affordable rental cars at over 50,000 locations globally.

    ReplyDelete