Saturday, April 26, 2014

Tomoson Review: Adovia Dead Sea Mask

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
What's the point of going to a Spa and getting a facial treatment when you can do it in the privacy of your own home? Do you struggle with acne and the over the counter fash washes/cream aren't working? Are you looking for something new? Adovia Dead Sea Mask is affordable and has at least 30 treatments that will last longer than a year.

I had the chance to go to Israel once. I wish I could say I swam in the Dead Sea, but my trip ended sooner than I expected and due to illness I was sent home. My brother and sister had the chance though. This mask is made by Dead Sea Experts with over 21 minerals to help your skin be healthy.
So you put this on and you spread it evenly and you leave it on for about 15-20 minutes, wash off with some warm water, and leave your face with a glow. It's really easy to use.
I tried this the other day and can already feel my acne disappearing. This is my go-to wash wash from now on.

Cleopatra's Choice has many products from the dead sea. Here are some facts about the mud mask taken from the website:
The Mask is a great solution for treating and preventing acne.
The Facial mask can work as an emergency spot-treatment for acne, pimples and blemishes.
The product leaves the skin with a noticeable healthy glow.
Dead Sea mud infuses the skin with minerals while firming and improving skin elasticity.
The Adovia Mud Mask is a “MUST-HAVE” product for anyone who suffers from oily or acne-prone skin.

You can go explore their website and see what other products they have. Or you can hop over to amazon.com and buy the Adovia Mask. There are many reviews about the product if you aren't sure yet. I've written one too: Under Rachael G. I definitely recommend it if you're looking for a way to improve your skin and fight off the acne.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment