Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Viva Vantage Paper Towers Review

Viva Vantage Paper Towels came at a perfect time. We ran out of paper towel and wasn't going to costco until the next day! Crowdtap sent me these to try out. They are definitely different.
What makes these different than other paper towels? With other paper towels you wipe and go. Viva Vantage has a stretch to it. It also absorbs more. See picture below.


The paper towel is kind of sponge like. It absorbs more, and cleans up the mess better than other paper towels. We normally use bounty, but I think vantage may be the way to go soon. I've ever seen a paper towel like this before. If you're still unsure about switching paper towels, there's an awesome you tube video that convinces a whole neighborhood to switch to Viva. Watch it here You'll even get a coupon after the video is done.

They may sell them near you. Check out here.Or you can find them on Facebook and twitter.

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment