Monday, May 26, 2014

Adovia Dead Sea Salt Deep Hair Conditioner Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
I've had the chance to try Cleopatra's items before, and I was able to try another one. "Adovia Dead Sea mineral hair conditioner is a hair balm which protects your hair from damaging influences while making it much easier to manage." I need this. I have issues with my hair. I damage it all the time and this is helping me protect it from future issues. It has made my hair look shiny and feel tons healthier. How do you use it? After you shampoo, spread it on evenly and let it sit for 1 minute (this makes it better than conditioning and letting it sit for 10 minutes like other deep conditioners), and then you rinse it out. So easy!

Another plus? Totally helps with my finishing time.. it has completly cut that in half, not sure how, but I'm not complaining. I love trying new hair conditioners and I'm a huge fan of this Dead Sea Salt Deep Hair Conditioner. The scent isn't so bad either.

Cleopatra Choice has so many different dead sea products, and you should go check them out. You may find one that suits you!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment