Monday, May 26, 2014

Coppertone Clearly Shear Review

When you live in the south sunscreen is a must. It's hot from Aprilish- Novemberish. Right now it's 80 degrees outside but the sun is hot. I was out there washing my car and I could feel the burn, and I wish I had sun screen. #Bzzagent sent me some of Coppertone's new Clearly Shear Sunscreen to review. There are two types of the Clearly Shear Sunscreen: For Sunny days and for beach and pool. There is body lotion, face lotion, and spray. I'm more of a fan of the sprays, but the lotions work as well.
This is the Sunny Days Body lotion. This won't clog pores or even cause breakouts which is huge. It comes in 15spf or 30 spf. This is a major concern of my boyfriends (the breakouts) so this is his new favorite. The lotion is appropriate for sensitive skin. It's water resistant for 80 minutes, and it doesn't leave a mess on your skin.
The spray is my favorite. I'm not a fan of rubbing lotion in, and with the spray you don't need to. It has the same benefits as the lotions do. The spray comes in 30spf.
This is for the beach/pool. It absorbs in seconds, won't clog pores or even cause breakouts, feels fresh on skin, has a nice fragrance, and helps protect agaisnt the sun.

I received what you see below,
and have only been able to use the every day lotion. My boyfriend and I are a fan, and definitely are fans of Coppertone. Thank you to bzzagent for letting us experience this. If you're looking for some coppertone sunscreen yourself, go here and print off a $1 off coupon!


Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment