Thursday, May 1, 2014

Herbal Essence Body Wash Hello Hydration Crowdtap Review

Herbal Essence not only has hair products, but they also now have a line of body wash. I was given a sample of the Hello Hydration as part of a Crowdtap Sampling. I received a small bottle of the coconut flavor and used it today while in the shower. It definitely hydrates your skin and leaves a nice scent afterwards.

These are the other flavors they offer:
body burst body wash
arrow happy go lather body wash
arrow hello hydration body wash
arrow honey, i smell good body wash (newest)
arrow totally twisted body wash(newest)

our body wash collection is reminiscent of an exotic rainforest. indulge in rich coconut, invigorating citrus and intoxicating rose, honey and juicy berries, and transform your shower experience

I definitely want to try out some more of these scents. I really enjoy that you can smell the scent for a long time, just like when you use the shampoo. Thank you to crowdtap for allowing me to try this amazing scent. I can see myself buying another one soon!

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment