Friday, May 2, 2014

Melville Candy Company

Melville Candy Company is a proud 35 year old family owned and operated business. We create gourmet custom shaped barley lollipops which bring back fond childhood memories using the same formula which was used over 75 years ago. We produce a variety of barley lollipops from Melville's Seacoast, Barnyard, Zoo animals collections and many, many more! Take a trip down memory lane as you view our wonderful collection which will delight young and old alike.
In addition to barley lollipops, we create a wonderful product for tea and coffee drinkers. Melville's Clover Honey Spoons, and Chocolate Caramel spoons are just a few of the unique items which will make wonderful and unusual gifts. Each item we produce is hand made, packed and inspected before shipping which guarantees that you will receive an excellent product each and every time you place an order.


Melville Candy has to be the coolest, more creative types of candy I've ever seen. I don't even want to eat them they are so cool! There are so many different types of candy and lollipops to choose from and they have different categories as well. You should just explore yourself. I'm telling you, your mouth will start drooling once you start looking. I received different kinds of Lollipops, and you can enter below to win three of your favorite flavors of these first type of lollipops I'm going to share with you.
They are called the Gourmet Flavor Lollipops.The flavors you can choose from are:

Pumpkin and Ginger
Rosemary and Lemon
Chili and Cacao
Tirimisu Natural
Peppermint & Cacao
Strawberry and Champagne
Mint and Tart Cherry
Sesame & Honey
Blueberry & Thyme
Coconut and Vanilla
Raspberry and Lime
Ginger and Lemon
Bee Pollen and Honey
Basil and Pomegranate
Cilantro and Lime

Keep thinking about which three you want to win.. because the winner of my giveaway will win the three flavors of their choice. I received:
Ginger and Lemon, Strawberry and Champagne, and Coconut and Vanilla. So far I've tried the coconut and vanilla, and let me tell you, perfect combination. I love all things hard candy, and lollipops fall under that category.
Those are the other products I received. How fun do they look?

The other products Melville offers are:Chocolate Treats and Spoons and Stirrers. They also have lollipops for every holiday. These lollipops are good for parties, weddings, bar/bat mitzvahs, themed parties, sweet 16s, baby showers, and the list goes on and on. You have to check out their chocolate collection. Doesn't it look so tasty. If I were to try them out again, I would definitely request the popcorn balls,or Chocolate S'more Marshmallow Cupcake. You should go take a look at their website and order a lollipop or two, or three...or better yet, enter below and win some gourmet lollipops as you saw above. If you win, you get to pick three flavors you'd like to try. Good luck!!


Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

4 comments:

  1. hi! okay!1 those are some thing I have not tried yet did not know they were even around

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to try some gourmet candy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gotta have:
    Strawberry and Champagne
    Coconut and Vanilla
    Raspberry and Lime

    They're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUM!
    Strawberry and Champagne
    Coconut and Vanilla
    Raspberry and Lime

    ReplyDelete