Monday, May 26, 2014

Ozeri Green Earth Frying Pan Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Who doesn't like more frying pans for the kitchen? For as much as I cook, I can always use more. I was sent the Ozeri Green Earth Ceramic Frying Pan, and first thought "look how cool it is, and look at the green color, I love it!". One of the great benefits of this pan is the texture on the bottom. The texture creates air pockets which distributes heat underneath the food which enhances cooking. I've never had a pan that has this cool texture on it.

Ozeri Products: Easy to Clean
Eco Friendly
No harmful Heavy metals or chemicals
Durable
Non-Stick
No more than 1/2 teaspoon is needed. That's good to know. (I normally put more than I should). Other hints, don't use sharp tools as it will scratch the surface. When you clean it, use hot soapy water.

I love this pan and cannot wait to start cooking with it! It's stylish, eco friendly, and has awesome features. Try Ozeri today!.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment