Saturday, May 17, 2014

Puracy Dish Soap Review

I've reviewed Puracy before, and I was sent three other products to review as well. This time around I'll be reviewing the dish soap.
My boyfriend is not big on change. He uses Dial dish soap and has for years. He has no idea that I switched out the washer with Puracy Dish soap instead of Dial. He has no idea that it cleans just as well. Benefits of Puracy's Natural Dish Soap:

Plant-powered, baby-safe formula works great on ceramic, crystal, glass, plastic, baby bottles, porcelain, metals, jewelry, patio furniture, toys, rubber, and any other surface that is safe for a premium soap
Green Tea & Lime: Freshly steeped green tea leaves with a squeeze of fresh lime and subtle herbs
NO triclosan, parabens, phosphates, SLS, MEA, DEA, TEA, animal by-products, petrochemicals, dyes, or caustics
All natural, hypoallergenic, non-toxic, and biodegradable
Never tested on animals

You don't need to put a lot of it on. Just a dab and it cleans perfectly. All the ingredients are listed right on the bottle. If you go to the website right now to buy this soap, the price has dropped. It was originally 6.99, and now it's 5.99. You can read what people wrote as well for reviews. One customer even wrote "please restock right away". This is a popular product and it goes fast. Get it while you can! You can go online to www.puracy.com and check out the other natural products they offer. You can also read my other review (link above) and two other products will be reviewed sooner than later.


Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment