Saturday, May 10, 2014

Shazzy Fitness Review

I've been working out with a trainer twice a week and changing my lifestyle with clean eating. I've been trying to lose weight and become healthy. I like working out to videos at home as well as going to the gym and I'm always looking for new videos because the same ones over and over again get boring. I was sent two different videos from Shazzy Fitness. I actually wrote to them before reading the whole entire website. Shazzy Fitness is Christian Dance workouts. However, in my opinion, it doesn't matter what religion you are.. you can still use it and get a good workout. I was sent both of their Dvd's: In the Beginning, and A Time to Dance.
In the Beginning has some up beat music and gets your muscles working. It's 37 minutes long. (10 minute workouts) The muscles that it works are: quadriceps, hamstrings, biceps, triceps & abs. I work these same muscle groups when I weight train, so it's nice to have something different to do. (dancing i mean) I love sweating.. the more I sweat, the more I know I worked out hard. Before I continue... take a look at a youtube video introducing Shazzy Fitness:

What I like about these workouts -- each disc has a section for learning the steps. I need to go over and over and over until I get the routine down. One of these days I'm going to do it so I don't have to watch the video anymore! Then there's "A Time to Dance" -- This is the more intermediate level.
The benefits: cardiovascular endurance, fat-burning, dance techniques -- I haven't gotten to this level yet, but soon. -- These videos are definitely fun, but they definitely work you out. That's the whole point right? You learn new dance moves, but you also sweat, and with the sweating, you're burning calories and fat to help with your weight loss journey. -- For me, I work out at the gym 2 days with the trainer and 2 days myself. I take 2 days for home videos and one day rest. Hopefully with Shazzy and the gym, I'll be reaching my goal weight in no time!

Check out Shazzy Fitness today. Get to know the instructors, and watch some videos on their website. Better yet, go to their website and buy a dvd. You can also find them on facebook, twitter, and youtube.


Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment