Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Simple Glow Candle Co Review

My boyfriend and I have a secret obsession with candles. We normally always get one for each of the seasons, but there are candles everywhere. We have the main one in the kitchen, and then there is one in each of the bathrooms, and all over the house. We like having a nice scent throughout the house. We definitely prefer candles over other fragrant items. I came across Simple Glow Candle Company and asked to review one of their candles. I was able to pick the scent I wanted, and I had a few to choose from. I chose Snickerdoodle Latte -- two of my favorite things! I love snickerdoodle cookies and I really enjoy lattes. It smells amazing.
About them: Originally founded in 2003, Simple Glow soy candles were our Aunt Suzanne's solution for budget-friendly Christmas presents. The strong positive response that Suzanne received from friends and family prompted her to make a small batch of candles to sell at a local show. Her candles sold out on the first day, and business quickly started to build. Suzanne opened a little shop in Columbia City, IN. When Aunt Suzanne decided to move out of state, the shop was closed and candle production halted.
In 2011, Suzanne passed the business on to us. Our desire has been to build the business as a family. We frequented local craft shows and several shops picked up our products. Now, we are thrilled to open an online store, where everyone can explore and purchase our great line of products!
Our mission is to make quality soy candles at a reasonable price, allowing families everywhere to enjoy the same fragrances with which we fill our home .


I've only had one other soy candle before. I like that it burns much longer than a normal candle. Soy Candles are also:
Environmental Friendly
Supports local farmers
and Burns Clean.

Simple Glow has four featured candles right now:
Victorian Christmas
Spiced White Cranberry
Gingered Peach
and the one I received, Snickerdoodle Latte.

Explore their website to see the other scents that they offer. The Snickerdoodle latte makes my home smell so incredibly warm and nice. I have let it burn for an hour or two and then I had to put it away. My boyfriend wants to use it more around the fall time, so we're saving it.

You can find them on facebook All orders over 25$ are free. Go check out Simple Glow Candle Company now!


Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment