Thursday, May 29, 2014

Snuggle Mission Review

I received this free from Smiley360

"A new way to give your laundry a burst of long lasting freshness from just one little pac". Lavender is by far the best scent ever. My whole entire laundry area smells so incredibly good. I have lavender dryer sheets and now snuggle pacs! I also have a cute little snuggle bear to help do my laundry! All you have to do is put one little pac when you start your washing and that's it. Let the pac do all the work. You can use it on all your clothes, even your active wear and sleepwear. I'll be honest, I'm more of a fan from it for my towels and my sleepwear. I don't like smelling like lavender all day long. The smell is great, but I couldn't smell like it forever.

So Snuggle has two different scents: Lavender Joy and Blue Iris Bliss. They also offer Liquids and dryer sheets. I wouldn't mind trying some of the Blue Iris Bliss out as well. The liquids have more to choose from (scents). The website puts you in the spring/summer mood. Smelling the pacs puts you in the summer/spring mood. Having my towels smell like spring/summer is just amazing.

Check out the Snuggle Website. Read more about the pacs. Find out where they are located near you. Try them out!

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment