Wednesday, May 14, 2014

ThinkFun Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

ThinkFun's mission: For people of all ages who want to challenge their mind and sharpen their skills, ThinkFun is the world’s leader in addictively fun games that build reasoning and creative thinking skills through play.

I like thinking games. I like challenges. I like trying new things as well. When I received my game from ThinkFun, I was very much excited.
I received Chocolate Fix Brain Fitness which is a sudoku style game. I'll be honest... I've never been much of a sudou fan, but this makes it so much better. There are 80 challenges, 9 chocolate pieces, 1 chocolate tray, and of course instructions and solutions. Of course I read the instructions, but not the solutions. I want to be able to figure it out first before I go to the solution. So how do you play, look at the image:
. It's definitely difficult, but it's definitely fun. I'm only on level 2... takes some time getting used to it, but I like the challenge.

ThinkFun has so many other games to choose from:
Early Learning
Junior Games
Logic Games
Family Games
Brainteasers

In each category there are different games to choose from. Like in the logic games, besides Chocolate Fix, there are: Rush Hour Brain Fitness(I've tried this one before, and it's fun!), Laser Maze, Tip Over, and a few more. If you're looking for a some new fun games for you or your kids, check out ThinkFun. The games are fun and they make you think! They have games for all ages. If you want, click here, enter your email, and you can be entered in to win a free game.

Find ThinkFun on
Facebook
Twitter
Or their website

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment