Friday, May 2, 2014

Wiley's Finest Wild Alaskan Fish Oil Review

Recently I started working out with a trainer and she started talking to me about supplements she takes and what I should think about taking. She mentioned Fish Oil. I had never really heard of Fish Oil before, but for the last 5 days I've been taking it.

Wiley Family History:Our roots go back to the 1950s in Ohio; after serving in World War II, Vincent G. Wiley worked with Dr. Kenneth W. Greenlee in the Hydrocarbon Research Laboratory at the Ohio State University making unique and rare compounds for the American Petroleum Institute.
In 1981, Vincent and his wife Dorothea, along with his two sons David and Paul, founded Wiley Organics Inc. Over the years, the product mix has changed from pure hydrocarbons and analytical standards to manufacturing natural flavors and extracting pure compounds from natural sources.
In the summer of 2012 we launched Wiley's Finest Wild Alaskan Fish Oil so that we could bring our concentrated Omega-3 EPA & DHA products directly to consumers. We wanted to make sure that customers would truly have a 100% USA made Omega-3 ingredient choice. In addition, we are focused on continually educating folks on the benefits of Omega-3s, which can lead to a longer, healthier, happier life!

I received the easy swallow minis. I take 2 tablets daily with food. Our Easy Swallow Minis provide a concentrated dose of EPA and DHA essential fatty acids in every serving. These mini softgels are 55% smaller than 1000mg strength fish oil, but have 30% more Omega-3s per softgel. What are Omega 3s?
Omega-3 fatty acids are polyunsaturated fatty acids that are essential nutrients for health. We need omega-3 fatty acids for numerous normal body functions, such as contributing to healthy eyes and supporting cell membranes in the brain; they are associated with many other health benefits, including maintaining heart health.

Benefits of Fish Oil
May reduce the risk of heart disease
Supports brain and vision function
Lowers Blood Pressure
Dietary Supplement

I need to take more supplements like Fish Oil. I'm glad I was introduced to it. I don't feel any different on it, and if it's going to benefit me and it's healthy, then why not? There is no fish burping with these tablets and just like the product says they are very easy to swallow. I've learned so much about fish oil and omega 3s so far. I'm glad I have found something else to help me with this new healthy lifestyle of mine.

Wiley's offers other products as well. You can find them here. Check out the website if you're interested in learning more, or you just want to buy a product or two. You can find them on twitter, and facebook.

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment