Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Argan Oil For Hair Treatment & Elixir Serum Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I have damaged hair from always straightening it without putting anything on it. Every time I get my hair done the person styling my hair always tells me how damaged it is, but never really gives me any suggestions on what I should put on it. Just a heat protective shield. Well that's wonderful, because there are so many out there, how does one know what to put? Anyways, I received Argan Oil for Hair Treatment & Elixir Serum. This can be used for a heat protectant. It will protect against damaging my hair!

There is a rich blend of Argan Oil, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Jojoba oil, Shea Butter, Sunflower Oil, & Grapeseed Oil. You can leave on for 10 minutes, over night, or as a heat protectant. After you put it on your hair -- depending on for as long as you use it, rinse after with shampoo.

This serum reduces damage and dryness on hair and scalp, removes frizz, adds instant shine and softness.It definitely leaves your hair feeling quite smooth. I can already tell a difference in my hair. I like how it removes the frizz.. that's a huge problem of mine for living in the south.

You can find this product on amazon.com It's only 21.95. Try it out today!!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward for more posts. Hair Loss Treatment Delhi

    ReplyDelete