Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Do Vitamins Review

When I started working out with the trainer, she told me to start taking vitamins. I haven't really taken a lot of vitamins in the past, but recently I've been taking Fish Oil. Do Vitamins sent me two vitamins to try out. Daily D and AlphaOmega. I still have some of my other fish oil left but coming down to almost none, so Do Vitamins are next up.

"Founded in 2011, Do Vitamins® is a company unafraid to “do” things differently. Combining relentless perfectionism with a spare-no-expense approach to product development, Do Vitamins® makes only one thing: The ultimate dietary supplements.

I remember a couple months ago my boyfriend went to the doctor and she told him to start taking Vitamin D. He did some research on it, and now takes it regularly. I've started to take it as well. Daily D comes as the only Vegan Certified D3 supplement, and has 365 capsules in the bottle. It helps the immune system as well, which is great because lately I've been feeling more under the weather than normal. Since taking Daily D, I've been feeling much better. Same with my boyfriend, he used to get sick a few times a year, and since taking his vitamin D, he's been healthier than ever.

AlphaOmega is great. It's a fish oil supplement. It contains the highest concentration of omega-3 fatty acids per capsule, and you don't even need a prescription for this! I've been taking Fish oil for 2 months now. They help promote mental and physical health. "Research indicates that Omega-3′s may be beneficial for a variety of symptoms and disorders, including rheumatoid arthritis, high cholesterol, diabetes, coronary artery disease, breast cancer, memory loss, depression, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), and insulin resistance, to name a few.*. Make sure you take these vitamins with some food.

Do Vitamins also offers:
PurePump - Pre-Workout Formula
Regulator - Fiber Formula
SoreStopper - Cold Sore Formula (someone I know needs this bad)
VitaBeard - Facial Hair Formula


I recommend checking out the Do Vitamin website. You can learn more about the products offered, and possibly buy a bottle or two. You can also find them on facebook.


Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment