Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Gourmet Nut Review

Gourmet Nut is a company that brings great gourmet snacks to our world. A Gourmet Nut is anyone who loves delicious foods. That's me! They have a line of sea salt, spice rubs, gourmet snacks on the go, power up snacks, and health seeds.

Gourmet on the Go:
They have so many products to choose from. Click the link to find out which one suits you. I received Nature's Mix
It has all my favorite ingredients in the bag: raisins, cranberries, peanuts, pineapple, papaya, almonds, and cashews. I literally have this sitting at work near my desk. I scoop out a handful here and there, and it's just a great go-to snack. My co-workers have checked out the snack as well and given themselves a taste. They haven't been let down either. Normally plain almonds are my "go-to" snack, but it's nice having something else besides almonds to snack on. This mix has definitely satisfied all my hunger cravings. Just a handful will do.

I also received the cajun hot mix. I have to tell you I'm obsessed. First off I love all things spicy, and it's so addicting. I can't just have 1 handful, I take 2-3.
The sesame sticks and the cajun corn sticks are my favorite. So incredibly good. The bag is also kept at work. If I had it at home, it would be gone in a second.

Power-up Snacks Looking for Healthy energy? The power-snacks do just that. I'm saving this for my trip out of town on Friday. A snack for the airport and the plane.
It has almonds, raisins, cranberries, and peanuts. I'm so excited to try it out!

I also received the sea salts. I haven't had a chance to try them out just yet, but there are so many for me to try. They are good for cooking, seasoning, grilling, roasting, and of course they are nice to have around. People will look at them and be like "what's this? where did you get it?" It's a great conversation starter for those who like to cook.

All of Gourmet Nut's products are made with 100% natural ingredients, and gluten free. There are some vegan choices as well. If you're looking for a different gourmet snack, Gourmet Nut may be for you. You can find them on facebook, and twitter. They are located on Amazon.com, select Burlington Coat Factory, Homegoods, Marshalls, and Ross and TJ Maxx stores nationwide


Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment