Sunday, June 15, 2014

Grazia® Silicone 24 Cup MINI Muffin Pan Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
I love to bake. Muffins and cupcakes are my favorite. I was able to review the Grazia Silicone 24 cup mini muffin pan. It's awesome! It's also red!
It's heat resistant up to 450 degrees, has a 100% lifetime guarantee, no stick, easy to clean, and also available with 12 Large Muffin Cups.

I love how you can get more out of your batter. It's known for muffins, but I've made mini cupcakes out of it. My boyfriend really likes it because of how easy it is to clean. The other pans we have takes time, and causes a huge mess. Not this. I love how it's all bite-size. Not everyone wants all the calories in the big cupcake or muffin. This is perfect. I'm so excited to continue to use this!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment