Monday, June 9, 2014

Krave Protein Bar Reviews

If you've been reading some of my other posts you'll know I'm all about protein and working out. I've been trying to find as many high protein products as I can. I came across Krave Protein bars from pure fitness nutrition and I was sent 4 to try. The name says it best "Krave" and trust me, you'll krave them. I'm disappointed that I'm all out of them because they are extremely yummy.
I received: Birthday Cake, Raw Cookie Dough, French Toast, and Peanut Butter Chocolate Crunch. They also offer: Baked Apple Pie and Banana Nut Chocolate Chip. Let's put it this way, the way it's named, it tastes just like it's name. I literally ate the Raw Cookie Dough today in less than 10 minutes. I was feeling a little light headed and I'm guessing it was because I didn't have enough protein, and I remembered I had the bar in my purse. With 20 grams of protein, and a great taste, it was a perfect snack.

The first thing that actually stood out to me was how much protein was in each bar. There's hardly any sugar, tons of fiber -- it's pretty much the perfect snack to fit into your day. You can either have it as a meal substitute, or what I do before or after a workout. 20 grams of protein is out of this world! I've also been looking for foods with a high fiber count, and this one has it all. Just look at this nutrition label to see what I'm talking about:


Here's a little blurb to tell you more about these bars: "Our Krave Natural Protein Bars are freshly made each week in our kitchen in Lantana, FL with healthy natural ingredients, giving them an impeccable nutritional profile. Each bar has 20 grams of protein, no more than 7g of non-fiber carbs, and they all are gluten free! The most important features of our bars are their delectable taste, unique soft texture, and chewy feel, unrivaled by all protein bars. Our Krave natural protein bars are a new enjoyable experience from the first to last bite, we guarantee!

Some more facts for you?
20g (Whey Isolate & Milk Isolate Protein)
4-7g non-fiber carbs
Low Carb
Made with Natural Ingredients
Gluten Free
Low Calorie
Non-GMO
No Preservatives


You can either eat them the way they are, you can bake them for 8 minutes at 350, you can cut them up and put them in your yogurt, leave in the fridge, or put in the microwave, or any other way you'd like! I'm tempted to buy some at some point. They are seriously some of the best protein bars I've ever had. They don't taste all healthy like the other bars I've had.. and healthy meaning that taste that you know it's good for you but doesn't taste good. These Krave bars taste great! I'm so incredibly glad I was able to try something so good! I recommend that you check out Pure Fitness Nutrition and Krave bars today!

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment