Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Nuzest-USA Review

Clean-Lean-Protein I've been all about trying different proteins lately. After all after every work-out I need to replenish my protein intake. I had the chance to try some clean lean protein from Nuzest-USA.


About Nuzest- We’re known for our range of superior healthy food supplements, with names that tell you exactly what they’re about, like Clean Lean Protein – a 100% vegetable protein isolate sourced from European Golden Peas.
Our products have been created with diverse lifestyles and varying needs in mind. From those who are looking for better daily nutrition through to people seeking increased energy for exercise and sports performance – we’ve ensured that all our products fit in with busy lifestyles and are easy and convenient to take every day.
We like to keep things real, and by that we mean we base our products on real foods that are rich in nutrients and essential vitamins and minerals. It’s what you’d expect to find in a superior quality product, after all.
The NuZest approach goes beyond our outstanding products. We have a team of professionals from across the health and lifestyle fields – including naturopaths, fitness trainers and nutritionists – who work closely with us, stand behind our products, and provide our customers with expert advice on nutrition, diet, exercise, and just about every health-related topic in between.


Nuzest has a few different flavors:
Vanilla
Just Natural
Rich Chocolate
Creamy Cappuccino
and Wild Strawberry

I was sent the vanilla to try. I gave one to my trainer as well. We both enjoyed it. As soon as you open up the package you get a whiff of vanilla. It doesn't taste too bad either. You can drink it with rice milk, almond milk, water, or even in your smoothies or shakes.

Facts about this protein:
High Protein Content
All Natural
100% Vegetable
Very Low in Fat and Carbohydrates
It’s Alkaline


I've been eating clean lately, and why not include some clean-lean-protein with it. It gives me enough protein I need to feel energized and full. I like the vanilla flavor and I use it after a work-out. I could see myself getting some more of this in the future. You can read more about what clean-lean protein is at the website. It's very informative. I learned a lot myself. You can find them on facebook,and twitter. My trainer has been looking at everything I've been getting lately and she gives Clean-lean-protein a thumbs up!

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment