Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Pure & Essentials Minerals Dead Sea Mud Facial Mask Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
The Dead Sea Mud Mask by Pure & Essential Minerals is made with the purest ingredients available. We believe the best skin care products should truly nourish your skin, just like the freshest foods nourish your body.

I'm normally really hesitant about putting things on my face... but why not try it, right? 21 minerals to help heal your face. What are the benefits you ask?
- Dead Sea minerals cleanse and soften your skin, reducing pores
- No harsh chemicals or artificial additives
- No more expensive spa visits required for optimum natural skin care
- 30+ facial mask treatments per jar
- 100% natural and organic skin care treatment
- Effective relief for skin disorders including acne, eczema and psoriasis
and
- Animal Cruelty Free

It definitely made my face feel much smoother, and if it's going to help my face and has many minerals to do more, then so be it. Most of the dead seas products I've tried in the past have been great. This one just adds to it. Although it's a little weird when you first put it on your face, but you get used to the weirdness. It's easy to use. All you do is massage it on your face and keep it on for 10-15 minutes and then rinse it off. The product is also only $29.99. Try it today!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment