Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Sunwarrior Review

About two months ago I started working out with a trainer. Her focus with me is strength training + cardio. I've learned a lot so far, and I've watched my body shape. Every week it transform a little more, and I'm quite amazed with all the progress. A lot of the conversation we have is about what I should be eating and protein shakes. I've been on the lookout to try different protein shakes that will help me in my new found journey of a healthy lifestyle.

SunWarrior sent me some of their protein to try.
Sunwarrior is a small, growing health food company that's committed to making only the best plant-based foods and supplements while elevating humanity and preserving the planet. Our mission is clear—Illuminate Body, Mind, and Planet—and we strive to live those ideals in everything we do, from growing microgreens in our office to sourcing the finest ingredients from around the world when developing a new product.
We believe that plants provide the cleanest and most powerful foods, rich in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and phytonutrients we're just beginning to understand. Our bodies crave real food—especially in this age where we heavily process everything we eat, stripping out all the benefits and nutrition well before we have a chance to use them.
It's time to turn back to nature for what we're missing, to the wonderful plants that capture solar energy in a near magical way and then offer it to us so freely. Join Sunwarrior in our mission to renew ourselves, our minds, our bodies, and our world. Together we truly can transform the planet one warrior at a time.
I was sent some of the Classic Protein and Warrior Blend Protein. I received each of the flavors for each type of protein. "Natural, Vanilla, and Chocolate". Chocolate is by far the least favorite of the flavors, as I'm not a huge chocolate lover to begin with. I started with that first.
I mixed it with 8oz of water (you can use almond milk- coconut milk or your favorite bev) mix it up and drink. I had mine in the morning, and honestly? It filled me up for a few hours which I needed. I have a hard time staying full around breakfast time, but this shake did the trick.

Warrior Blend is an easily digestible, nutrient filled superfood perfect for anyone who wants to amplify their health and fitness levels. Best of all, it tastes phenomenal! 100 calories. No Sugar. 20 grams of protein. Low carb = Perfect Shake for me. The Warrior Proteins create fullness, promotes muscle function, helps with weight loss, and increases energy. All these benefits are what I need as of lately. You can drink one whenever! I normally have a shake in the morning and right after I work out. It's all about the protein intake.

The classic protein has 80 calories, low sodium and has enough protein. Sunwarrior Classic Protein is 100% plant-based, alkaline-forming, and provides a complete, balanced array of essential amino acids* Anyone can use the protein, not just for vegan or vegetarian people. There's a great youtube video on their website that I must share. It's a cartoon of "what is protein powder". Take a watch!

Sunwarrior also sent me some Liquid Light, Barley, and Immune Shield. You can click here to find out more about them.

This was my first time trying a plant based protein and to me it tastes great. It gives me the energy I need, the protein I need, and the motivation to continue my journey to a healthier lifestyle. My trainer is all about plant based protein, I just needed to try it out myself!

You can find Sunwarrior on Facebook,or by visiting their site.

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

2 comments:

  1. I have just downloaded iStripper, so I can watch the sexiest virtual strippers on my desktop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a chance you're qualified for a new government sponsored solar program.
    Determine if you qualify now!

    ReplyDelete