Sunday, July 6, 2014

Active Accessories Review

Active Accessories are sporty accessories for busy people. I guess you could call me a busy person. I work full time, and 2 days a week I work with a trainer, and when I'm not working out with my trainer, I try to keep active as is. The mission of Active Accessories: "Active Accessories strives to promote a healthy and active lifestyle. Through our blog and social media outlets, we hope to provide our customers, followers, fans and friends with tips and ideas for health and well being. We aim to deliver innovative, high quality products that enable and inspire people to get fit and stay active!

I received on-the-go hair bands. I'll be honest, I lose my black hair bands all the time. I normally keep a few on my hand, but then people ask for them, or they fall out of my hair when I'm sleeping, and I'm always in need of them. The on-the-go hair bands are awesome. They are bright and colorful, and they are stylish. Click the link and see the colors they offer. They are 7.99 per pack (on sale right now), and they keep your hair up tight during a hard workout.

They also offer accessory pouches. They come in four different colors, and the features of these pouches:
Water resistant light weight
very durable
“Perfect” Size – Large enough to hold your smart phone, but small enough for your earrings
Snap Button Holder
Ripstop Nylon Handle with Hook – Use the pouch as a clutch or clip it onto any bag

There is 1.99 shipping on all orders, and if you spend over 25$ you can get free shipping. The products are definitely stylish and definitely worth checking out. You can find them on facebook, twitter, and youtube.


Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

2 comments:

  1. These look nice. I'm really trying hard to be more active every day and I hate how normal hairbands loosen up and fall out so easily! Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. check them out for sure!!! they are stylish and on sale right now!

    ReplyDelete