Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Blum Natural Review

Blum is pronounced Bloom. Blum Naturals is built on the simple things in life and uses ingredients found only in nature. Our products are infused with natural plant extracts, fruit sugars and nourishing antioxidants that easily remove waterproof makeup and dirt buildup leaving your skin clean and smooth.
Our History: Blum is a new line of natural skin care products developed by Jean Pierre Cosmetics. Blum was created to provide a natural and organic cleanser for women to reinvigorate their skin and keep it clean and smooth. At Blum, we believe that your skin deserves the pure goodness of all-natural ingredients from certified sources to keep you fresh at home or on the go.

Their daily motto is Cleanse. Balance. Restore. ®
The yellow bordered package: Daily Cleaning & Makeup remover towelettes. They are infused with natural and organic botanicals that gently remove eye and face make up. They contain organic Chamomile extract. Chamomile extract is also known as Anthemis Nobilis. It is derived from the Chamomile flower. It gives your face a smooth and healthy glow. The orange border: Exfoliating -- daily towelette -- contains organic orange peel extract. It can be used to clean up face and eye make up. It cleans and lifts away dead skin cells. -- I like having the towelettes. They are easy to travel with. The exfoliating one is my favorite of the two. I've always been a fan of exfoliating products.

Exfoliating Cleanser with apricot seeds. I've started using this at night. I absolutely love it! They also have a cleanser with lavender.
This is an eye make up remover. It contains cucumber extract.
I actually just ran out of my previous hand cream. This is perfect for my purse. I'm always in need of cream. For some reason my hands always get dry. This contains Jojoba oil.
Then finally daily cleaning and makeup remover towelettes for normal skin that contains organic cucumber and aloe vera extracts.

All the products are
Natural
Organic
Paraben Free
Ph Balanced.


I'm not normally a huge make-up person, but there are all these special occasions this summer and I will be wearing some make up. The make up removers will definitely get some good use. I'm really excited to use all these products. They are different, the packages and colors have definitely grabbed my attention, and I love using natural/organic products.

You can check out the other products and more about the products I received on their website. You can also buy them on drugstore.com

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment