Thursday, July 17, 2014

Cary's of Oregon Toffee Review

I have a few weaknesses when it comes to sugar. I love fudge. I love anything sour. I also love Toffee. Cary's of Oregon specializes in all things toffee.
Welcome to Cary’s of Oregon, home of “the best Toffee on Earth!” Our satisfying chocolate enrobed toffee is made from an exclusive family recipe that has been perfected over the years. We currently offer our toffee in 9 different flavors all made from the highest quality ingredients. Luscious creamery butter, sugar, award winning Guittard chocolate (tempered to perfection) and the freshest nuts available are combined to make a unique English Toffee known for its rich taste and light, crisp texture.

Their toffee has even been featured on Oprah.com and Rachael Ray's snack of the day (more than once). Before we continue.. watch this: It's Rachael Ray! *video taken from website*

So I was sent the "no melt" toffee, which is great, because I live in NC and if you keep anything outside that can melt...it will melt. The Trail Toffee is a great snack. It comes with little toffee pieces and almonds, raisins, & cranberries. I could snack on all of these all day long, and when they are altogether, it makes for a great combination! Doesn't this just look amazing? Is your mouth watering yet?
Then the Toffee bites -- Enlgish Toffee. Omg. I want more than 1 at a time. Each bite into it is amazing. This can be reminded of very light almond brittle.

9 flavors of toffee. I kind of want to try them all! Some of the flavors:
Dark Chocolate Almond with Hawaiian Salt
Milk Chocolate with Espresso
Milk Chocolate Vanilla Bean (would love to try)
Milk Chocolate Chai Tea
Go on the website and see the other products and flavors they have to offer. I'm telling you, this toffee has won awards, and they will make great gifts!


Where can you find more about Cary's of Oregon besides the website? Find them on Facebook, and twitter. Check them out today. Try some of the toffee. I promise you won't be disappointed!

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment