Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Kleenex Crowdtap Review

So I have like mega allergy issues at night. I just started having them bad this year. It used to always be a pollen thing, but this time around they just won't go away. When I sneeze, I need to grab something to wipe. When that happens I always grab a Kleenex. I actually just bought a four pack of the Kleenex brand before I went on vacation. I didn't receive the pack from Crowdtap until I came home Sunday night. Kleenex works perfectly for me. I always use the pocket sized ones as well. They fit perfectly in my car, or in my pocket. We have boxes of Kleenex around the house as well.


Kleenex has a variety of different kinds of wipes. I like how the packages are always of a different design as well. You don't just have to use the tissues to wipe your nose. You can also use them for wiping your eyes, cleaning up a mess, giving them to someone else... so many different uses.
. The Kleenex brand is inexpensive and they are sold pretty much everywhere. If you're interested in learning more about the Kleenex brand, head over to their website. Or better yet, watch one of their videos below:

Thank you to crowdtap for letting me try out some more Kleenex. I can never have enough!

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment