Saturday, July 19, 2014

Ocean Naturals Review

I really like tuna. I have tuna at least a few times a week for lunch. I normally eat it on a bed of lettuce, plain, or with some avacado. I've been into the whole "eating better" type lifestyle lately. I had the chance to try out some of Ocean Naturals tuna. Our Mission: inspire and nourish the passion in all of us to live better, eat well, and help preserve the beauty and bounty of the world’s oceans for generations to come. This is an image taken from their website. Doesn't it just look so good?
Ocean Naturals hand-selects only the best of the catch, and is passionate about carefully handling this prized bounty to preserve its delicate flavor. Ocean Naturals products are crafted to highlight just how delicious seafood can be on its own. To us, the true test of quality is how it tastes right out of the package.

Skip Jack tuna contains 90mg of omega 3 fatty acids, and 15 grams of protein per serving. As much as I really enjoy tuna, I really like the fact that it's packed with so much protein. It's pretty much one of my go-to lunches just for the protein.
This was good too. the Albacore. I'm more of a Skip Jack fan. I like my tuna packed in water. It's always been the way I like it, and that's the only tuna I normally buy at the grocery store. I did try the albacore and it was tasty.

When you buy either one of the tuna's you can search about the tuna. On the can there is a 6-7 digit code, and go here and type that number in the box and it will give you some information. -- Tuna is great to maintain a healthy diet. To learn more about this tuna check out facebook, and twitter. You can also buy the tuna on amazon.com

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment