Wednesday, July 2, 2014

One Potato Two Potato Snacks Review

My boyfriend and I really enjoy kettle chips. He was estatic when we opened the box and found a whole bunch of chips to try! One Potato Two Potato is a brand I've never heard of. However, they are all natural kettle chips and they are very yummy.

We believe in a world where a snack food that is better for you can still be exciting and tasty. Our chips are kettle cooked in small batches. They're all natural and gluten free with no MSG. They have five flavors:
Naked Sea Salt
Sweet Potato
Sweet Onion
Cracked Pepper and
Hawaiian BBQ

My favorite out of the bunch is the sweet onion. It doesn't leave you with onion breath and it just tastes so incredibly good. My boyfriends favorite was the Hawaiian BBQ and the Naked Sea Salt. Normally sea salt is extremely salty, but not this one. I didn't actually get to try the BBQ. He ate it all! But he was completely addicted. I haven't tried the sweet potato or cracked pepper yet, but I've always enjoyed cracked pepper, so I'm saving that one for last.

Their package is extremely eye catching. The taste of the chips is extremely good. If you like Kettle Chips, you'll love One Potato Two Potato. Find them on facebook! Or go online!


Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment