Tuesday, July 1, 2014

P28 Foods Review

Protein is a must in my diet. I work out all the time and definitely need protein. I have a problem with feeling full in the morning, but I try to get as much protein in my diet as possible. P28 Foods is all about the protein. 28 grams of Protein in a good amount of their products. That's a lot of protein! That will definitely keep you full for quite a long time! P28 was created by three brothers who love to work out. You definitely need to refuel your body with protein after you work out!

They have so many products! My absolute, absolute favorite hands down was one of the peanut butters they sent me. The one with White Chocolate. I literally could eat this all day long. It's a huge obsession of mine.
I received the White Chocolate and the Regular Peanut butter. These are the kinds of spreads they offer. 14 grams of protein in each jar, and all natural, and so incredibly good. I can't rave enough about how much I enjoy the White chocolate. You can't feel guilty for eating it either.. trust me.. I don't.
Bagels/Bread/Wraps. All high in protein. All amazingly good. Could you imagine having a bagel with some of the peanut butter from P28? You'll have a huge protein intake in your body. You'll not only eat something great, but you'll feel full for a long time. The bagels are my favorite for breakfast. I'm not really a huge bread person, but my boyfriend has really enjoyed them. I also love wraps. I always put sandwiches in wraps, and always spread peanut butter on bagels. My dad taught me young. Toast your bagel and spread something tasty on top. Think about this... 28 grams of protein in the bagel, and 14 grams of protein with the peanut butter... that's way more protein than I normally get.

You can shop online for the products. Or you can see if they sell any of the foods near you. I posted a picture of the peanut butter on instagram and one of my friends was pretty much like "where can i get this?" She was definitely interested at first look. Probably because of the protein count. They also have recipe ideas online. If I haven't sold you yet on these products, you can hear or read other reviews. Follow on facebook. Check out P28 foods today and buy yourself some great tasting food that will make you full for a long time and give you lots of energy!

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment